Saturday, October 9, 2010

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

Oh haaaay. Remember how I used to post on here? Me neither. I am terrible at keeping up with things like this. I am so sorry. LET ME POST MANY THINGS TO MAKE UP FOR IT!



Umm, to start off, I drew this while drunk. It was a request from Sofi who asked for her character, Eriol, beating up Faoust for a change.

Here's a sketch I did of Pocket Girl. She was going to be holding something, but I never got around to finishing it. I ended up liking the pose anyways, though.



I'm fiddling with my style again, so here's Jimmy and Todd from Spooked, being all buddy buddy and whatnot.

And a slightly more agressive Jimmy.


I do not like the coloring of this, but whateves. It's a print I did for AWA. It was Mori Girl fashion inspired.

And the next few are just a dump of some of the more recent Homestuck drawings I've done. It's pretty much taken over my art lately DD:

No comments:

Post a Comment