Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Some gangly kids.

Look at that! 2 updates in a row! Miraculous! I didn't lie!
So for this post, we have 3 sketches. One thing I love to draw is kids. Gangly kids. Big heads, big hands and big feet. Anyways, here are a few I've done recently.


Here's another one of those pesky catboys. I dunno, you put cat ears on a kid and they're cuter or something. This kid's name is Eloi.


These kids are from my upcoming comic, Spooked. That's the tentative title right now, but I kinda like it. Anyways, the kid with the black hair is Jimmy. He's a normal kid. The girl doesn't have a name yet, but she's a werewolf. The dog there is her werewolf form. Admittedly, the poses are not inspired, but I mostly just wanted to get her design right. I THINK I like this one.

One thing I have never been able to quit drawing is Danny Phantom. Every once in a while, he sneaks into my sketchbook despite the fact that I have long since stopped watching the show. this is one of the only inked drawings I've done recently, so enjoy...I need to put some feet on him sometime...

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment